This release implements the following enhancements:
- Workflow oriented user interface.
- Added support for many Perl 5.10 syntax elements including named sub-expressions, branch resets and recursive regular expressions.
- Files can be excluded from editing by specifying exclusion wildcards.
- Windows 7 compatible folder selector.
- Options to match system and hidden files and folders.
This release implements the following enhancements, and fixes problems that have been reported in version 1.0:
- Option to allow for literal replacements.
- Selectable end of line characters.
- Option to suppress logging of files that have not been modified.
- Options to search hidden and system folders.
- Access the forum from the Help menu.
- Tips of the day.
- Added a help section on the user interface, and made various improvements to the online help.
- Context sensitive help with F1.
- Command line parameters for specifying the test file, encoding and whether to run as a single instance.
- The folder tree background now takes on the default window background color.
This was the first release