Community
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Java run application problem need urgent help for my assignm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rviray9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Java run application problem need urgent help for my assignm Reply with quote

I need help in figuring out what's is wrong with my setup. I just enrolled in a beginners class and need to do my assignments. I emailed my professor but no luck yet on his reply. I have Windows Vista. I have installed both the JDK ver. 6u18 & Texpad ver. 5.3.1 correctly. It compiles correctly. But when I hit Ctrl 2 the command prompt window opens and closes up immediately. I changed the path variable already and when I type javac on the dos prompt window it works and give me a bunch of list for the javac options. Appreciate it if someone could help me on this. thx....ronald
darethas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best help that I Could give you is to find another program. I have sat here for months trying to find answers getting my classes to run in Windows 7 and I have got nothing. Nobody seems to reply anymore on these boards anyways.
arkan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: problem java applet Reply with quote

I work on a program of Java. Now I have Windows 7. Carried out forApplet Java on Windows 7 was an error in the implementation process I do not know how to rectify this error.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Forum Index -> Java All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: