Community
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Print in the Right-Click Menu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Forum Index -> Enhancement Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeneas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Print in the Right-Click Menu Reply with quote

Is there any way to configure Textpad to put Print in the right-click menu of the application ?
I am surprised this has not been done after all these years.
AmigoJack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because you right-click in the editor. If you would right-click the tab of the document you'd have your "Print" item already.
wb6vpm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's because you right-click in the editor. If you would right-click the tab of the document you'd have your "Print" item already.

The only thing I can think of is that they were referring to right clicking a selection of text and being able to select "Print Selection", and it would pop up the print window with "Selection" already selected, which would be a nice feature.

I do get that it is a low priority feature, since if you have text selected, it already puts the print window into "Selection" mode if you either Ctl-P,
File>Print, or with slight variation, click on the Print icon (clicking on the Print icon immediately prints the selection to the last printer selected).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Forum Index -> Enhancement Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: