Community
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Development Environment window or console systems?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bond008

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Development Environment window or console systems? Reply with quote

Development Environment window or console systems? I use the environment for programming and execution of Java classes. Why is the result of the class does not appear in its own window environment, and is displayed in the system console. Earlier mapping was in the media "tool Output." That can be fixed or set up? The reason? Thank you!
MudGuard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read your post three times. And still I do not understand what your problem is ...
Bond008

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MudGuard wrote:
I read your post three times. And still I do not understand what your problem is ...
Ok!I do not know much English, sorry!Again, the result of executing the class does not appear in the development environment, is displayed in the console system (XP or Vista). What's the problem? That can be customized to results are displayed at Medium (Tools Output TextPad)!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Forum Index -> Java All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: