Community
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

java compile problem with textpad. Please help ASAP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natalie V

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: java compile problem with textpad. Please help ASAP Reply with quote

I use java SDK 1.8. TextPad 7.5 Both 64 bit on Windows 8.

It was all working fine. Edit a .java file and hit ctrl-1 it would show tool output window. Everything second nature. For quite a few years through versions of Java and textpad for four years.

Effective last week: my ctrl1 stopped working. Did all the stuff I could: installed and reinstalled JDK, TextPad in that order, went to regedit and removed all entries related to Helios and Textpad. Removed all files with textpad. Added tools commands, DOS commands, Program Commands and JDK commands.

I am unable to compile Java using ctrl1. My ctrl 2 and ctrl 3 work fine, strangely. Just my Ctrl1 and the External tools--> Copile java alone does not work. Feeling miserable. Please help ASAP. I would greatly appreciate it/ Sad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Community Forum Index -> Java All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: